Thursday, December 5, 2013

Courtney

It definitely crossed my mind that I don't want to alert Kat to anyone being "on to" her and I understand your concern. We should also consider that if Courtney is a victim (or potential victim), NOT contacting her would leave her open to be ripped off when we could prevent it.
For whatever reason that link still doesn't work for me. I attached my screenshot. I also tried searching drsofly and it doesn't pop up that way either. Oh well. 

May I ask what about Courtney makes you believe she is still in good graces with Kat? If she isn't an accomplice, she could be a good way to get to Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.