Friday, March 16, 2007

Comments on superripoff.com March.16. 2007.

  • It's me Adonae (Assistant) : I had wished to keep this matter private, but have been forced to make it public to clear my name.
    Kat ripped me off for $5300 and I sued her in Small Claims Court in January and won (she didn't show) and am currently going through the paperwork to continue to try to collect. It seems like you have more information about her than I do, but I am willing to contribute anything I have........I worked for her for about a month and once I realized her promises were not going to come to fruition and that she had no intention of paying me for my time, our "work" relationship ceased. I tried to collect payment from her (fortunately, I had her sign a promissory note for the money she owed me) during November and December and "played nice" in hopes that it would increase my chances of getting paid. I feared that if I tried to intimidate her and let her know that I thought she was lying that she would disappear forever and I would have no chance of finding her again. I filed in Small Claims Court on December 15th when I realized that even playing nice wasn't going to get me paid and that I had better take legal action while I still had the chance. The case was heard in court (Kat did not show up) on January 19th and I won. I want this chapter of my life closed so that I can move on and consider it a life lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.