Thursday, December 14, 2006

Comments on superripoff.com Dec. 14. 2006

I’m a Freelance Private Chef and I have cooked a four courses gourmet menu for Kat and other 20 people on her boyfriend’s birthday party. I paid for all of her rentals (chairs, tables, plates ETC.) and for all the groceries as well. I don’t even want to mention I paid for my Chef Assistant as well. She paid me with a bad check on an account that had been closed. She ripped me off with over $1700. I kept all of her e-mails, also the fake check what ...... more .

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.