Thursday, December 14, 2006

Comments on superripoff.com Dec.14.2006

Kathleen ripped me off big time by telling me a photographer charged her 725.00 for my photo-shoot, when it only had cost 75.00. Then she gives me (and everyone else she lied to) the run around for months saying your money's in the mail. I'm in the hospital, my boyfriend got in an accident, my phone got lost..I really could go on and on with the excuses she uses.  Just be careful and DON'T PREPAY ANYTHING!!! You will be sorry. You won't get the quality photo shoot that you expect, you'll probably never get your photo's because she never pays her photographer. She takes the money and splits.  Good luck to anyone contacted by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.