Friday, January 24, 2014

victim #3 (a lot more victims to come)

Hi! I had commented on your blog, with the email address "xxxxxyyyyy@gmail.com". I recently got taken advantage of by Kathleen, or Sophia, as well. I'm preparing a case to take to the police department in San Diego, and would love to collaborate with you eyes it seems like you have a lot more information on her than I do.
do you have time to chat on the phone today or tomorrow by any chance?
thank you so much for taking the time to put this blog together, I read your story in the LA Times and I love that you're helping people out so she doesn't keep doing this.
Thanks!
Hi, whoever runs this site, can you please get in contact with me? I also got screwed over by her recently, and I am planning on taking it not only to small claims but also to the DA's office. xxxyyyyy@gmail.com
How can I get in contact with the owner of this site?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.