Wednesday, January 22, 2014

new victim #2

"I didn't call Sophia. She contacted me, because she saw my post on that blog. The person that sent it to me apparently sent it to her. I did ask her how I was listed as a business owner on any of her businesses and of course she doesn't know. I did tell her that I don't know who she pissed off and why, to the point that they want retribution to take the website down, but I was going to cooperate with whomever to clear my name.
I have no idea what that translated or got back to you as... But I can only imagine. Thank you for whatever you did to at least delete the links, I'm hoping at some point you will just remove me from their all together, but I appreciate the retraction none the less. I have sent the link to everyone that I have done business with that has crossed paths with her, and anyone that associates with her personally. Everyone that knows me, knows both my character and integrity when it comes to business. However, I did learn that she has been using the services of micro businesses (like one person photographers, designers, etc), she is getting services from them and bouncing checks followed by not returning their calls. I know of at least 3 personally that shared with me since reading the blog. Additionally, she also charged a friend of mine's friend $300 for services that she never gave her. When the friend came to her business, she sat at the computer with the door locked and refused to answer the door. I have encouraged them all to go onto yelp and google review with their stories. I don't imagine her business is going to survive this... But as you and "Will" said, she obviously continues down this path of destroying people for no reason other than were the suckers born that particular minute. I know I won't get the $700 back that she owes me... But I'd rather write that debt off and never have to deal with her again.
Sent from my iPhone"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, whoever runs this site, can you please get in contact with me? I also got screwed over by her recently, and I am planning on taking it not only to small claims but also to the DA's office. bestghostwriters@gmail.com

    How can I get in contact with the owner of this site?

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.