Tuesday, January 21, 2014

new victim #2

 "She and I met in 2012 in her Look Better Naked business. I was trying to lose baby weight after my son was born. In conversation, she found out I was a marketing consultant and was looking for help.
We met and had a meeting, and decided I would support with her marketing needs like a performance based fee. I had also recently got my certification for makeup artistry and traveled with her to LA to do some work for trade, that I never receiver pictures for. We developed a friendship because she was pregnant and didn't have any experience with babies, so that was primarily our draw... The kids. Over the course of time I gave her 2 loans that she was unable to pay me back for. At the time I was collecting unemployment, and was expecting a quick return that never happened. Some of the friends I directed to her claimed that they paid for services they didn't receive, so I stopped referring people. Regarding the business license, she already had her business when I met her. She needed to open a bank account, and said that because of some issues with her ex-husband she was on cheque systems and she wasn't able to get one as a sole-proprietor. I didn't know any better, so I agreed to help... But she told me that day that she was able to incorporate the business, so I had no idea that I was listed as a business partner anywhere. Just to be clear... I have never gotten any cash from her. I got most of my payment for support through free body wrapping services. I stopped even consulting on her business when she swapped to The Body Loft and finally fizzled out this past Summer, after she and I had a disagreement and she went out of her way to speak to people about me in an untrue and unflattering way. We probably actually worked together for about 5 months. We rarely speak since, we exchange conversation occasionally about our kids... That's it. I'm definitely no accomplice in anything."
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.