Friday, March 16, 2007

Comments on superripoff.com March.16. 2007.

It's me Adonae (Assistant) I have only seen Kat twice since November 1st, once in late December because I was confirming where she was staying (the Fieldthorn address), and then again on Jan 4th so that my mother could serve her the small claims papers. She has been in contact with me via email (juliapuri@gmail.com) and on the phone, but she calls from a private number and has not given it to me. The last time she contacted me was on Tuesday 3.13.2007 at which time she claimed she was in a car accident and had the stomach flu, but was still maintaining that she would have her "cousin" deliver payment to me. I haven't believed a word out of her mouth for months now. No, I am not friends with her, and I haven't pretended to be her friend since about mid January. She would still call me and try to gain my sympathy and essentially emotionally drain me.....I have attached the promissory notes, my original small claims paperwork and then the judgement that was entered with this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.