Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nathans sister in law / Comments on superripoff.com March.14.2007

I am Nathans sister in law. Kat has affected me very much, she promised that my 3 year old son was getting offered contracts left and right for toys r us, gap, nike, old navy, and armani. My family has contacted all people and non have heard of her.
This seriously affects me as she has told me since july that my son was wanted and needed there in San Diego in order to be close and available for photo shoots and interviews. We his parents live in Texas and he has been with Nathan and his grandparents since then. He has only been home 3 weeks since July. He has two other siblings who love and miss him very much. I want this woman to suffer severly and I hope she gets everything she deserves a million times over. I am sorry that this woman has affected everyone, and most of all she has affected the life of my son and my family. MAKE THIS WOMAN PAY DEEPLY PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.