Saturday, January 25, 2014

again...a new victim of Kathleen Legaspi (Victim #4)

I blacked out my bank/account info. The other is a Western Union receipt, it shows her name so I figured I would send it to you. 


 I appreciate your message. I worked for her for a few months last year. Biggest mistake of my life. I trusted her, she's a complete psycho, liar, fake. She is so
delusional. Claims that her best friend is David Gandy (male model) and that she was a model in Europe. Her lies are endless! I did not read her yelp reviews until I got my first bounced check from her…. I confronted her about all the articles I found on yelp & online. She said it was all lies formulated from her Ex boyfriend. I threatened that I would call the cops and take her to small claims court. I figured I would play the same games she does. After a month she finally paid me in full. It wasn't a huge amount of money but I harassed her to get it because this bitch is crazy and she came across the wrong girl to scam. I also sent a link of her articles to the health center we worked out of: Herbin Acupuncture in San Diego. Their business was so amazing I didn't want to see them get scammed by this bitch. I really don't know if they fired her or if she just left from that place. You might want to contact them. I do have a copy of her bounced check, but I did end up deleting all her text messages. I really hope she gets caught soon. 

Sorry she took advantage of you, & I appreciate the blog you set up. I wish I could be of more help. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
xy

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEK A POSITIVE RESULT, OR INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
OR IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO LET SOME STEAM OFF THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
However, if your comments on this site are just angry, obscenity-filled rants, readers of your post may assume that you are the problem and dismiss your comments. The most effective comment provide detailed descriptions.